Forum Posts

Melissa Brown
Jul 27, 2019
In General Questions
My father has been on his own for a number of years now. My brothers and I are all busy with our own families, work, and day to day life to spend enough time with him. We have been worrying about his overall happiness because he generally doesn't have anyone left. All of his friends have passed away or moved out of state. He has been developing memory an cognitive issues and I know it is worrying him. I just think having someone to talk with or a group to talk with would help. Does such a thing exist? If so, what are these groups called?

Melissa Brown

More actions